Data Protection Privacy Notice
- This notice applies to the processing of your personal data by the Society under the terms of the Data Protection Act 2018 and in accordance with our responsibilities as a Data Controller under the legislation.
- As a membership organisation, this Society processes, retains and in the course of its business shares the personal data of its members within the organisation.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data are the legitimate interests of the Society as a not for profit membership organisation and the fulfilment of its obligations under its published Constitution and Rules.
- You may request access to the data held about you by the Society; object to the Society processing your data; and request rectification of your data if applicable, by submitting a written request to the Honorary Secretary at the address shown below.
- You can withdraw your consent and stop your data from being used by the Society for all purposes by resigning in writing from the Society. Where membership lapses without written notification of resignation, data may be held for up to two years to facilitate administration in the event of rejoining, failing which all personal information will be deleted.
R H Stowe
32 Clifford Road
Tel: 01905 796462